Palm Desert Weddings and Honeymoons.
Are you looking to tie the knot? Palm Desert is the perfect place to plan your nuptials – or celebrate your newfound wedded bliss. From intimate affairs to grand occasions, Palm Desert has plenty of options for hosting your wedding, as well as everything you need for a fabulous honeymoon. If you’re considering a Palm Desert wedding, try these ideas.
- Choose a romantic resort. Stunning views, glittering pools, lush settings and five-star accommodations make for the perfect wedding destination. In Palm Desert, you’ll find plenty of resorts to choose from, as well as a variety of price ranges and amenities.
- Have natural nuptials. Big resort wedding not your style? Plan your Palm Desert wedding at a lovely outdoor setting instead – like a botanical garden or a local park.
- Make your rehearsal dinner memorable. Palm Desert is a culinary destination, so there’s no need to settle for less during your rehearsal dinner. Instead, choose one of the dozens of delicious Palm Desert restaurants that’s perfect for your affair.
- Honeymoon in style. Once the celebration has ended, there’s no need to head home. Instead, stay in Palm Desert for a honeymoon filled with whatever you desire: golf, outdoor adventures, shopping, or even a Jeep tour of the desert.
- Make it fun! Just because you’re getting married doesn’t mean you can’t cut loose. Whether it’s a hot air balloon ride or a night out on the town, find a way to add a twist to your destination wedding.
Have a great Palm Desert experience to share? Submit your favorite Palm Desert memory, and you could be featured on the website and in other publications.
Spotlight: Desert Willow
Looking for something perfect? Desert Willow is the ideal Palm Desert setting for any wedding or special event.
Whether you are planning the wedding of your dreams, rehearsal dinner, bridal shower or a small family get-together, there is no venue more welcoming.