Palm Desert Art Galleries and Museums
From classic bronze sculpture to cutting-edge contemporary works, Palm Desert is home to an amazing variety of art – and you can find it all in the city’s myriad of art galleries (view Palm Desert directory).
- El Paseo Galleries. For a hearty helping of art and antiques, head over to the popular El Paseo shopping district. Home to more than a dozen museum-quality galleries, the area hosts the popular El Paseo Art Walk on the first Friday evening of each month, November through May. Call 877-735-7273 for more information.
- El Paseo Invitational Exhibition. Lining the median of the famed El Paseo shopping district, this curated exhibition features 18 sculptures, with a new collection installed every two years.
- First Fridays at The Art Place. Experience a lively evening of art and entertainment at The Art Place studios, where visual and decorative arts are on display during the first Friday of each month, December through April, from 2-7pm.
- Palm Springs Art Museum in Palm Desert. Opened in 2012, the Palm Springs Art Museum in Palm Desert is an exciting new venue for the visual arts in our city. The 8,400-square-foot building features ongoing and temporary exhibitions of internationally important art in different media. Outside the building, an extensive garden area has been transformed into the largest sculpture garden between Los Angeles and Phoenix. For more information, visit their website.
- Palm Springs Art Museum. Visit this must-see museum in neighboring Palm Springs to view world-class exhibitions ranging from the modern to the masters. For more, visit them online.
You can also check out rotating exhibitions at the Palm Desert Community Gallery located at Palm Desert City Hall.
Calling All Fans
Find the Official Palm Desert Facebook page. Share your best Palm Desert experiences or simply Like Us.
June 17, 2016
6:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Westfield Palm Desert
More info »